Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A DENTIST...

So I took MC 2 to the dentist office to get a prized silver tooth. We have done this with MC 1 many, M-A-N-Y times. They have to be sedated. MC 1 gets very emotional, and sleeps, a lot! He mellows out in the office and watches TV.
MC 2 ....whole new ball of wax. The boy is cut from a different cloth. Mellow ran as far away from him as possible. If that tongue came out once (a sure sign that meanness is about to ensue) it came out 50x in that office. The worst was going to the potty. I am sure the people outside heard me saying loudly "IN THE WATER! GET IT IN THE WATER!"
Let's just say the law of reflection works well for projectile liquids as well as waves. I was doing a tap dance trying to NOT get wet.
God was good... all went well and MC 2 is better.
I do have a prayer request for you. MC 1 needs a BFF. Please join me in prayer for that for him. Breaks my heart when he has his emotional breakdowns. So hard for mom:(
Well, I go to finish off the great root canal of '09 tomorrow.
Hope you all have a great day!
Love ya!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

good luck - praying for you guys!!

and I totally understand about mc 2's 'rain shower' - seriously, the hole is HUGE - how can they miss!!!!