is our absolute favorite night for TV. You are privy to this information because I have a complete block about anything else to write about. HH and I are HUGE NCIS fans...both of them. We were watching NCIS:LA the other night and we both agreed that Deeks is a wonderful addition. How was the show even funny with out him? Of course the day when all of the current cast of NCIS (the original) does not return may be the day we are done, and if Gibbs checks out, I am guessing HH will as well. After our NCIS fix, HH and I part viewing ways. Which means he watches what he wants and I DVR mine. He is a fan of the V. Me, not so much. Little to graphic for my tastes. I am a fan of Neal Caffrey, that would be White Collar on USA. I love this show. I love the cliffhangers. I hate the short seasons. Being a closet fan of OTH, the addition of Hilarie Burton just thrills me. Not to mention that Andrew McCarthy was on as well, and that just delights this brat packer's heart!
So, yep, we look forward to Tuesday nights 'round here.
I know...riveting.
Pray for release from writer's block.
Or you may get more posts like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
i am not really sure what all you are talking about - i know the names of the shows and that's about it - watched 'The Next Three Days' last night - slow but good
Well, then we are even because I have no idea what you are talking about;)
We never watched NCIS until moving here where there seems to be an unnatural obsession over crime shows. I have to say that I really do love it too!! Especially that quirky girl in the lab...what's her name? I do love a good crime show drama!
Abby! My father LOVES her. She is one of the main reasons he watches....and yes, my mama knows that:)
Post a Comment