We had severe weather round these here parts yesterday.
Even an official PDS...a potentially dangerous situation.
Brilliance....
I am not a fan of tornadoes.
However, since the MCs appeared, I have become much more
adept at giving my fear over to God. Thank you Jesus!
I was okay yesterday until I heard that the Discovery Channel Storm Chasers were near. I looked around and did not recognize any of the names they had down here, so I figured the big stuff would be else where.
He is a big dog.
He is looking for the real deal.
He has an armored car.
Hello.....he means business.
Now I must confess, I would have been more nervous if it was Reed.
Reed is insane.
Reed likes to get in the tornado.
IN IT!
Seems we are raising a mini Reed.
Not MC 1.
He has his mama's fear.
It's the other one.
He was so juiced up at the thought of a tornado.
He was leaning out the window yelling " A TORNADO! A TORNADO!".
He was disappointed we did not have massive damage all over our yard.
Gratefully, we had only rain.
Many others had much worse.
Please pray for those today who are recovering.
Please pray for those who are in the line of fire today.
Pray Jesus all over them.
Pray He calms the physical winds.
Pray He calms the winds of fear that blow through their hearts.
May winds of doubt and confusion be replaced
with winds fresh from the Holy Spirit full
of grace and peace and assurance in Him.




1 comment:
SOOOOOOO GLAD I DID NOT SEE THAT YESTERDAY!!!!!
ignorance really is bliss - or at least less of the fear
Post a Comment