Monday, September 26, 2011

AND THEN CAN I SAY....

taking a kid with what we lovingly have called "duck lips" all his life to the orthodontist was no field trip either. Someone will be wearing braces for a long time. Someone else thinks that alone may be the reason she went back to work. (Not really, but maybe a little).

Still kicking "destiny" around. The next section is just as convicting.....

She did not consider her destiny;
Therefore her collapse was awesome;
Lamentations 1:9 (NKJV)

First, I don't want to collapse. Second, I most certainly don't want it to be awesome!

Pastor has been very toe stompy as of late. Then he is going to have the nerve to have us read another book by Platt. I am pretty sure my nubbins of toes left from Radical are a bit nervous.

The MCs and HH have been having a Street Fighter tournament the last few nights.
Thrilling.
We are all excitement over here.
Yep.
All excitement.
All the time.
It's how we roll.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

wow - that just hits you right in the gut doesn't - "Therefore her collapse was awesome" - man -

sorry about the braces, but glad the Lord provides - and enjoy the tourney :)