It has been hard and I have been unmotivated. As I was driving to work the other morning, it struck me what was the deal was....I was literally going to see Beth Moore. I was going to get away, to take a break, and to see Beth Moore.
From what I know of her, I can tell you right now, that if Mrs. Moore read this, she would probably say,
"Sweet thang....please don't come for that. Please stay home if that is what you are coming for."
And she would be right.
It is October now. 10 months in. 10 months I have been focused on seeing the Moore, that I have missed the more God had for me.
The more of Him.
The more of me.
More truth.
More faith.
More freedom.
More victory.
As I looked back over the verses I had chosen, I couldn't help but say to myself,
"Yep, could have used that one here and that one then",for pretty much all of them.
But God is gracious to me. He let me see my folly before the year was gone and my motives had sealed my actions. I have 2 months. Two months of more before the Moore, and I plan on grabbing every single bit of it.
2 months of more God is worth the work.
Worth the fight.
Worth the more that I can give.
So, dear sweet Siesta Mama, should you ever read this, please know that while I no doubt will cry tears when I meet you face to face and ask to hug that sweet neck and take a picture, I am not coming to see you.
I am coming for M...O...R...E...




1 comment:
I love this, Rhonda! Me, too--if God makes a way and wills it! Been working on my verses at the YMCA--double obedience for me.
Post a Comment