This is my reading chair.
Yes, it is covered in wildlife.
Matches a blanket we have.
My mama did it.
Covered the chair, not made the blanket.
It's my rocker glider from when MC 1 was born.
I am emotionally attached.
This is my reading stack.
You will see Agape Road by Bob Mumford on top.
A timely study for me.
God is so in my business.
Then my Bible.
At the bottom - a First Place fact sheet.
We will leave that topic alone for now.
All those times I rocked MC 1, I really never envisioned this.
That one day, my baby would be reading in the chair I rocked him in.
It is his reading chair of choice.
(For those who don't think your kids copy you, well, I beg to differ.)
Hank is his reading selection.
At least this week.
So, do you have a favorite reading spot?
Do your kids try to crash it?




1 comment:
yes - my bed, right before i go to sleep, and in a way my kids do - they read in their beds too :)
Post a Comment