Tuesday, October 2, 2012

ODD BALLS

As I was putting sheets on the bed tonight and recalling a conversation from the past week with my colleagues, I thought it might be fun to see if you guys are as odd as I am. So here is a list of 5 of my odd tendencies. In no particular order might I add.

1. The pillows must go in the pillow case tag end first.
2. I have to see with my eyes & touch with my hands that my iron is unplugged. Then I have to make a mental note that I have.
3. My clothes in my closet are arranged in the following order: dress shirts, dress jackets, dress pants, t-shirts, coats. HH's lack of organization slays me.
4. I can not stand it when people walk on the wrong side of the mall. Yes, there is a correct side. You walk the first time on the outside & come back around the inside.
5.Oh, I can't believe I almost forgot this one - I don't drink after people. Not even my own. Unless it is an emergency. And I don't want them drinking after me. I will give them my drink before I drink after them. I have refused my own children. One reason - backwash.

Okay- so now it is your turn. Make a sister feel better!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of anything odd about me...but let me think because I know that there are many!!!

You wouldn't be my favorite older sil if you didn't have odd things!!

Tara

Rebecca said...

oh i totally hear you on the pillow case thing - but that is just common sense because if you don't then the tag could get all in your face!!

and yes there is a correct way to walk in the mall. period.

The Schubey Shack said...

1. I cannot and will not get up on the wrong side of the bed...literally!
2. I cannot get into bed if the bed is not made...yes I know it is just going to get messed up but it has to be made first (G rated people - G rated)
3. My food cannot touch on my plate.
4. I don't like to be touched - I have an extra large space bubble and I will ever so kindly move out of it if you invade it :)
5. My closet is organized according to color.

Anonymous said...

1. Gates are closed in precise manner depending on location.
2. The bedspread must touch the top rail of the bed on my side - only my side.
3. There is a proper way to load the dishwasher - mine.
4. My closet is also organized by color and within each color, by style.