Friday, March 15, 2013

WHICH ROOM DO YOU CHOOSE?

Mc 1 and I are sprawled out on the couches watching AFV. I just walked into the kitchen and let me tell you, the cleanliness of it made me so happy. I like a tidy house, but a clean kitchen is my top choice if only one room is going to get done. For some it's the bathroom, but I live in a house full of men, 2/3 of whom don't have the best of aim (the driving years concern me because they tend to lean in whichever direction their eyes wander), so I gave up on that one.


Today's question is which room do you choose?
When you get up in the morning, what's the one room you want clean?
Let your OCD loose!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i would say my dining area or my living room, or my kitchen. maybe I don't have a room yet :)