Thursday, March 19, 2009
Did I mention?
Today man child 2 opened a paint by numbers container with his teeth. When I saw the yellow teeth and tongue (I mean we are rednecks BUT NOT THAT redneck) I panicked. After a call to mom and Poison Control, I can confirm that he is fine. Again another blessing from the Lord. DID I mention that I and two other ladies have planned a retreat for our church this weekend. It is kinda a big deal because we have not had one in a long time and we have a HUGE number of women coming for our church. I don't know but I am thinking that MAYBE these distractions might have something to do with that. Well that defeated foe can give up because we are moving forward with God Almighty and proclaiming the name of Jesus Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
AMEN!
AMEN!
May the Lord bless your time this weekend praising Him and growing in the knowledge and understanding of Him!
love ya
Rebecca
Post a Comment