Yeah. Never took it in high school. I was an ag girl. In retrospect, probably should have taken it at least one year, because today I tried to boil a chicken. My first. That's right peeps, never boiled a chicken in my LIFE. I can not tell you the countless calls to my mom & mom-in-law. I am sure they found it hard to believe that I am a college educated woman. As we speak the bird is boiling away on my stove. My pot is too small, so we are having to cook lid off. Lots of overflow on my stove, but he is cooking none the less. I really thought the insides where in a bag - uhm no - just in there - GROSS. Bet you wouldn't believe I took a slaughter class & palpated cattle in college - but I did. And yet a little chicken insides was YUCKY! Oh goodness - just caught that I am talking about cooking a chicken and I called you "peeps". HAHAHAHA.
I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully - fully cooked.
have a great Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I am new here! What a great blog :)
Hahahahahahaha!!!
oh, I'm sorry - just one more!!
hahahahahahaha!!
I am not laughing at you, with you, with you - you are laughing right? this goes right up there with my dislike (no, abhorrence) of bugs and my degree in biology
love ya
I have to laugh.....I have NEVER boiled a chicken. I don't even do rotisserie chickens.....having to deal with bones and veins and ligaments....UGH!!! I just don't think I can do it!
Good luck! I hope it is worth it in the end...what are you doing with the chicken once it's cooked?
That is funny, but don't feel bad, I am 53 and still learning new things everyday. Thanks for the words of encourgement you left on my blog. Everytime I am tempted to drink some soda ,I go back and read the comments left and it really does help.
Judy
Right now the chicken is still in the fridge. Will have to get it cleaned off and strored properly. Unless it is already too late. Need to call mom.
You are hilarious! Miss you, girl! Hope the chicken was yummy!
Post a Comment