Oh what a weekend!
Friday night we hung out a neat little local eatery.
Yes it had a cover charge...no there was no karaoke.
Bad mullets and leather pants and lots of laughs but no karaoke.
Due to no karaoke, there were no pictures.
Saturday we went to our first MMA fight (think UFC on a really, really small scale).
The pictures I took did not turn out well at all.
Saw my first broken nose and a kid get knocked out but recover. I think I enjoy the UFC's at my house better. I like the color commentary offered by the guys and the food cooked by HH. His fajitas are way better than overpriced nachos and Frito pies.
There was an unexpected twist in the weekend. We spent Sunday doing this:
Totally not planned! Saw it coming on Saturday and started praying and the Lord was good! The damage was minimal and the floor below is good. So this week I will be putting it back together:)
If you are in need of a great laugh, read Keri's post on the one of the big issues we women face (no pun intended Keri). It will make you laugh out loud. Unless you name is Hilda :o)
Hope you have a great Monday!




2 comments:
who is that good looking guy with the hammer??
just think how clean the new one will be!! and that is too funny that mc 1 noticed the difference.
love you
Well, thank you very much for the shout out!! Every single part of that story was true. I won't be surprised if I go back next week and her name is really Susan.....that would be funny.
I do NOT envy you your floor, cabinet, window, etc, etc, projects!! That kind of stuff literally makes me want to tear my hair out!
Post a Comment