Thursday, August 20, 2009

MONSTER TRUCKS AND X GAMES

We did not do everything on our list this summer. We never went and stayed at a hotel with a pool. We never went to the zoo. We did not take a single educational field trip like I planned.
We did do some things that were not on the list. We went to a mini- monster truck rally and we went to the local skate park. Here is the proof:)

Man child with his mad skilz!


SAFETY FIRST (Where is P when you need him?)




I have no clue where that stance came from. No one is more shocked to see it than me:)


MUD BOGGIN - or something like that.
Needless to say all my men were plotting how they could participate next year.
Dude get ready cuz it is ON!

I had a picture of the first aid kit that we had to use at the skate park, because we all knew that was inevitable. Alas, I took the picture on a public park table and the graffiti mongrels wrote some very not nice stuff that showed up just in the corner of the pic- so it was a no go. Yes I could have cropped it - but nahhh.
Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

so was the first aid kit for MC1 or for brother-in-law???

and as for not getting done what you planned, take the advice of my son, "maybe God planned your day for you!"

love you

Boom Trucks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.