I've got a peaceful easy feeling today.
Today I don't go back to work.
Today I don't get everybody up and going and out the door by 7am.
Today I don't drop MC 2 off at daycare for the beginning of a 10 month stay.
Today I don't sit through hours of inservice thinking of all the things I could be doing in my room.
Today I don't give myself multiple pep talks about what the new school year holds.
Today I don't pray that God will use me in the classroom and bring those kids I need to minister to into my life.
Today I don't reunite with friends I have seen on a daily basis (excluding summers) for the last 10 years
Today I don't gather with my peeps at the local Mexican restaurant.
Today I don't do what has been my routine for a decade of my life.
Today I don't fall back into my comfort zone and the safety of what I know.
And today,
I've got a peaceful easy feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a new adventure awaits! Enjoy!
Praise the Lord!!
Ahhh.....confirmation that you made the right choice. Nothing in the world better than that!! Welcome home!!
Post a Comment