Friday, January 29, 2010

FROM ALASKA WITH LOVE

We have some precious friends who live in Alaska, Josh and Janelle. I am sure I have mentioned them before but can't find that post. Anyway, Josh and Janelle and their two kids moved to Alaska to serve as missionaries. Josh is a pilot and Janelle is a Precept teaching mad woman. They have hearts for people, pray like crazy, and love like Jesus. You can read about them here. Did I mention they are adopting? Oh yes they are! A child from Ethiopia. Can you imagine the transition from the desert to the tundra?
Nelle (that is what I call her since I am prone to give random people nicknames, just ask brother-in-law Chuckie) sent HH a little gift from Alaska.

All I can say is well done Nelle and I laughed my head off.
That and HH ain't getting no sugars from me anytime soon.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

HILARIOUS!!!! does that go with that other present HH got? you know, the one you told me about?

Rhonda said...

Uhm... it better not.

Tammy Real-McKeighan said...

You sound like such a fun person! Thanks for your light and humorous blog postings!
I'm pretty new at blogs. I just started in January (this year). I'm amazed to find how friendly people are! This is fun!
If you get a chance, please visit my Web site at www.realspiritualspinach.com. I have a blog there!

Blesings,

Tammy