Thursday, May 6, 2010

THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Today marks the beginning of the end of staying home with MC 2.
Today we go to the Round-up.
MC 2 gets signed up for school.
Emotions?
Excited.
Sad.
Scared.
HH says to make sure we get a teacher who is with it.
Someone who " doesn't wander off into his/her own world".
Because as we all know,
a MC 2 unattended
is a recipe for trauma.
Mainly mine.
I really am not sure what I will be doing.
Work? Yes.
In what form - not a clue.
Lots of prayer.
Speaking of which, MC 2 slept all night
so thank you very much!
Keep it up!
Mama needs some sleep.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

good luck today - this is our job, to raise them up so they can leave - sad, but true

will be praying

love ya

Rhonda said...

I know- I tell them that all the time.

Querida said...

Hooray for children sleeping through the night! I'll be praying for you on the job front.

The Schubey Shack said...

I'm commenting!!! think it is hillarious that he "Sneaks" into bed with you guys...i can totally see him doing that. crazy kids! talked to sarah and think she was fixing her facebook problem.