I am being stalked.
I don't like it.
It is messing with my sleep.
That makes me grumpy.
I don't like feeling someone's prey.
My predator....MC 2.
MC 2 rarely sleeps in his own bed all night.
To the point when it does happen,
I am completely amazed how much better I feel
with a full 6 -8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
HH does not like MC 2 coming to our bed.
E-V-E-R-Y N-I-G-H-T.
Me neither.
He is just more vocal about it.
In the past MC 2 has just come in,
hopped in,
and plopped himself in the middle between us.
HH became wise to his ways
and started squeezing in closer.
MC 2 went into stealth mode.
He climbs in at the bottom.
He lays flat.
He then inches up.
HH or I move, flat as a pancake he goes.
We get still, he moves up.
We move, he drops.
When he drops, he shakes the entire bed.
Hence the way mom figured out what was going on.
He just inches himself up bit by bit
until he reaches his desired location- my head.
In all seriousness, we could use some prayers on this issue.
Mostly me.
It seems pretty much every night, one of the two men children
gets up for something.
Mom needs sleep.
Straight sleep.
So if you got nothing else on your prayer sheet today
I would take a couple for us.
Wisdom to figure out why.
Wisdom on how to make it stop.
Nice words instead of tired words.
Rest.
Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Done and done. Amen.
thanks Q:)
that is a really funny post considering that when i first read the title i thought "oh no, her crazy fear has come true!!"
uhmmm.....excuse me....."crazy fear"?....never have I had such;)
Post a Comment