Monday, November 29, 2010

MONDAY MULLINGS....

I now understand why our mama was so glad for us to get back to school after a holiday.
I am pretty sure I was in a vegetative state for most of the morning.
I LOVE Command (totally trademarked) hooks.
The Blue Bomber is back from the shop.
Seems someone took it for a test drive and dug through all my stuff.
I parked it out in the yard in case it decides to give up the ghost.
MC 1 is recovering well from his infirmity.
MC 2 fell asleep in the shower last night.
Very disconcerting when I saw him.
Yes - I checked for blood.
Yes - I checked for consciousness.
My house is pretty much decorated for Christmas.
First time EVER.
Seems HH likes it that way.
12 years later he decides to share.
Not decorate....but share.
And we're done...

4 comments:

Keri said...

I just love you.....so glad you're decorated! We are too...but it's still kinda weird.ar

Rebecca said...

the tree up too?? wow - i think that might be a record!!!!

Rhonda said...

I said pretty much Bec...no tree yet;)

The Schubey Shack said...

yup, found that out about dAvid too, after 12 years now he tells me i need to be up at 6am to get the house decorated for christmas! who knew! the man that HATES clutter and i mean hates, wants it totally decked out for christmas!