last week was a hot mess around here.
I don't even remember what happened on Monday because the rest of the week trumped it.
Early Tuesday morning found MC 2 throwing up on the couch. I know it is not the end of the world, but HH had his neurology appointment that day and I was planning on sitting in.
So off to the neurologist he went alone while I nursed MC 2 back to health.
HH has migraines.
Wednesday, HH left us for the bright lights and big city.
Thursday I helped mom work cows. I wish I had my camera where I could have used it. You would have loved to have seen the two that tried to jump the corral panels. Not to mention the one who, after we got her in the squeeze shoot but not quite in the head gate, decided she would try to go out the top. I honestly do not think I have ever seen a full grown cow stand up on her hind legs, with her head and front legs sticking out the top of a squeeze shoot, like that in my life.
Thursday I also helped decorate for the MC's fall festival at school.
MC 1 went to spend the night with his grandparents. He was leaving early Friday to join HH for some hunting.
Until Friday morning when my SIL called and said he was throwing up.
So after I dropped MC 2 off at school I went and grabbed the puny one.
No fall carnival for me either.
The hunting bug had bitten HH and Papa, so knowing the stomach virus was only good for about 24 hours, we loaded up the sickly child and sent him packing west.
That is right.
Friday thru Sunday found me alone with MC 2.
That is work people.
We helped with cows Saturday morning.
We shopped for groceries.
We went by the hospital to see Dude and Jesi and wait for WC 1.
We came home.
We went back to see WC 1 make her entrance.
We came home and crashed again.
We got up Sunday and went back to see WC 1.
(We finally did on Sunday, but only through the nursery glass).
Church and then lunch at our favorite restaurant.
Home by mid-afternoon and awaited the hunters return.
Tired just reading it aren't you.
So needless to say I was eager for Monday to come.
We all had a great week/weekend.
We are so thankful for the healthy arrival of WC 1.
Thankful for a successful hunt.
Glad everyone is home.
HH has pictures somewhere.
He said he would get them to me so I could "blog, or facebook, or whatever it is I do."
I am pretty sure he NEVER reads this.
He also asked me to come check on him in an hour to make sure he was still breathing after he took some meds last night.
See what I live with....see?
I wouldn't live this out with any other though.
I chose.




1 comment:
whoo-hoo - way to go mc1!!!!
and yes, i am tired just reading it :)
Post a Comment