Friday, December 31, 2010

PARTY OVER HERE!

Another New Year's Eve!
One of the things I looked forward to the most about
being married were all those romantic NYEs
we would be spending together.
Fancy dinners.....
Couple's parties with favors and stellar appetizers.....
That movie perfect kiss right at the stroke of midnight.....
Like when Ryan reached Marissa just in time.....
(Sorry, residual flashback from HH's obsession with The O.C.)
Seems I will be welcoming in 2011 hanging out at my mama's house,
in bed probably by ten,
with some MC's foot probably in my back,
while HH and the other MC rest up for the last weekend of hunting.
I wouldn't trade that for all the fancy parties in the world...
Happy New Year to you all!
May the love of Christ Jesus mark every one of your days
and may you choose to love Him back even more.

No comments: