This is the MCs tree.
I decorated it for them.
Someone has redecorated it.
Notice the location of the cowboy ornament.
Now notice the location of the tractor ornament.
Someone desires to establish the pecking order.
In my best Chandler Bing impression,
Could it BE any lower?
I actually have video of the culprit.
However, he is sporting his undies only
and dancing to The Carol of the Bells as he decorates.
It really is funny, but he would hate me in a few years,
and the Bible clearly says not to provoke your children to wrath.
This would.
However, if I see you in person,
and I have my camera,
feel free to ask me and I'll show it to you then.




3 comments:
totally want to see that video!!! too cute - love it
that is too funny! i can't imagine one of yours having his idea of how to do things :)
Looks like the perfect tree to me!! I love it!
Post a Comment