Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SMARTER THAN THE TV SHOWS WE WATCH...

MC 1 has a very diverse vocabulary.



Which is surprising because he struggles with reading.



He informed my mom that he was "mortified" at church Easter Sunday.



Why, you ask?



Because we took a family photo.



We are not even a teenager yet.



I didn't have the heart to tell him the family embarrassment only goes down hill from here;)



Yesterday, I heard an assault going on in the bathroom.



When MC 1 emerged, the interrogation began.



The target of the assault...



a fly.



Who apparently was, and I QUOTE,



"mocking" him.



Really?



I told my mom it is not like we are watching Sense and Sensibility over here.



Trust me..we aren't.



And I have no other thoughts about this.



Just perplexed and felt you could be perplexed with me.



'Cause we are all in this thing together;)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

kids say the darndest things!!! what a vocabulary! that is great - and i think we both a lot more 'perplexed' to come

jerralb said...

(time for a Princess Bride quote)
Inconceivable!

Rhonda said...

I know! Where do you pick up that vocabulary watching Swamp People and The Bone Collectors?