I love being a student.
Assuming I am being educated and not just read to.
I am one of those peeps who takes fast & furious notes during a sermon.
I am also one of those people who hates to study.
Which is why it has only been over the last several months that I have been
deliberately re-studying my sermon notes during my morning devo.
Anyway, I thought it might be fun to show you my "notes".
You should in advance my note journal serves a wide range of purposes.
I'm just tellin' ya up front.
This is my official notes journal right now.
I am pretty sure SS#2 gave it to me.
Please note I am not supporting a store or a brand with these photos.
I am going to make Texas Trash later today.
We work on our numbers.
Sometimes we have to draw.
This is what my "notes" look like.
I try to highlight while I am re-reading.
Note the frustration at the whippersnapper Nanny?
I write myself a key point.
What about you?
Are you a fastidious note taker?
Are you a straight up auditory learner?
Perhaps kinesthetic?
How do you process your sermons each week?
'Cause, ya' know, we're kinda suppossed to.




2 comments:
actually i am not a note taker during sermons - not usually anyway - if it is something really in depth then yes - and the notes are all over :)
i take notes every SUnday during class and during the sermon....i go back and look through them and it makes me think of something different each time...the kids have their own folders so they don't draw in mine:)
Post a Comment