Tuesday, August 30, 2011

HELLO WORLD.....

I am going to blame my lack of blogging on my Internet deciding it need some rest this past week. Seems it is scared of lightening and decided to duck and cover after a storm last week. MC 2 asked me last Monday where I had been all day. I have been asking myself that for the last two weeks. I just finished a power point for physics and need to get everyone up and going, so here is a statement. ( I was going to say a list, but I am pretty sure a single bullet point does not constitute a list).
  • School is going great for all of us.
Hope your weeks have been good to you as well.
See you...well, someday!

4 comments:

The Schubey Shack said...

i was starting to wonder if you teaching meant no more blogging....i sure hope not!!!

Rebecca said...

great!! missed you :)

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Very interesting. You are a good writer, i.e., "decided to duck and cover after a storm last week."

Be blessed.

Keri said...

I so love that you can write that bullet point!! Yeah!!