Meet the Teacher that is. Of course, it usually does when everyone is there. Last night HH got a video message from my mom showing MC 1 bungee bouncing on something. Don't think that sentence doesn't shock me. Mom sent a video message...I am impressed. We will see the boys tomorrow. Me thinks they have not missed us too much. MC 2 told mom, " We wuv it here!". Getting them home may be a chore. But higher education beckons on Monday, so they have no choice. Besides...they belong to us and have to do what we say:)
Did I tell you about the discussion the boys and I had about HH being the head of the household, aka the boss. You know, trying to instill some biblical authority thinking in them. Yep....except now they use it against me anytime they don't want to do something.
You said dad's the boss and he didn't tell us to do that.......
I am thinking we will be needing to go back and do a little reteaching there.
I hope you guys have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
oh how often i have heard that!!! and sometimes from my CH (college hubs)!! pretty clever little nickname there, huh?? glad it went better - have a great weekend!!
I can so see my son saying exactly the same thing.
Post a Comment