Some weeks a girl has just got to push through.
Regardless of how she feels.
Regardless of what the scale says.
Regardless of the all the old insecurities that try to raise their evil little heads.
This past weekend I turned 38. Which looks much older than I feel when you actually write the number down. Next weekend, I have my 20 year high school reunion. In between, I have my first day of new teacher orientation where first impressions will be made. Now any one of those could set loose a sundry of doubts, fears and insecurities. But all three in one week? Well...if you are a girl child... you know. What to wear? What will people think? Am I going to do that goofy nervous thing I do? Do I have a clue as to what I am even doing here?
I know many of you face challenges right up this ally every week. Some of you face weightier ones every day. So, as my friend Casey says,
You pray for me and I'll pray for you.
Have a good week!
It will end well!




1 comment:
please do - and I will too :)
love you and know that you will do FABULOUS!!!
Post a Comment