is where we are. So far this week has been full of epic fails, medical drama, and MCs with insomnia which means a mama with insomnia.
For my part, I contributed to the epic fail. Actually, I pretty much owned it. I did own it. Right in front of MC 1. Stumbled right over a big stone in my way called MY FLESH, completely blew it, and then had to spend the next two days explaining how being a Christian does not mean you always get it right. That even Christians sometimes choose to do what they know is wrong because they are just ticked off. About how when that happens, no matter the scale of fail (hehe), your faith in Christ Jesus and the forgiveness only He and God can provide is what allows you to be picked and set to walking again, and the next time, I can choose a different response.
Yep....good times.
The medical drama...HH owns that one. Praising the Lord he is fine, but Tuesday found him not so sure. Probably would not have been so bad if I had not left my cell phone on my room, while my physics kids and I raced balloon powered rocket cars, but I did. Needless to say when I finally got the note that said husband called, on his way to the ER, and actually called him back, HH was a little miffed at me. FYI - we avoided the ER and visited our local doctor and all is well.
And now I found myself up at 3:21 because I forgot to wash jeans last night and we are desperate for clean clothes. MC 2 has been in our room since about 2, a repeat of last night. MC 1 just got up, wanted to play his DSI and is angrily falling back asleep on the couch.
And I just realized I need to look over a couple of tests for the little darlings at school, so I reckon it is a good thing I am up on this Thursday before the Thursday.....
I hope you have a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
wow - that is exhausting, just reading it :)
Post a Comment