it is still Thursday so I have not missed a day of blogging. In like 2 weeks I think.
MCs are watching Don Knotts in The Shakiest Gun in the West.
I just tried to swat a non-existent bug flying in my ear only to realize I had earphones in and it was the music from CNN. Yep....I am that tired.
I harvested some peppers from HH's garden tonight, finished mowing the yard, and played a rousing game of kickball. Of course it was only rousing when MC 2 was on the offensive. He wasn't much for the outfield. A little display of attitude brought him promptly inside and in the shower.
I am becoming fully aware that I am going to have to learn to cook this summer to feed these Y chromosome carriers in my house. Then I will have to become certified as a personal trainer to keep us mobile.
Going to see Avengers this weekend. SO EXCITED!! I am a huge Marvel Fan and can't wait to see it. The boys will love it I am sure.
Trying to get my head around VBS for this year at church. Still doesn't feel like "my" church, but I reckon it is. It is missions focused this year because we are going out into the community to have it. Parks, backyards, open lots, oil field lots...should be really interesting.
This last push of school is a kicker. Juniors tend to go from 16-17 to 45 in about a week and somehow think they magically gain some level of seniority over the adults in the school.
But we shall push on......
Have a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
The Avengers is soooooooooo good!!!!!
Post a Comment