MC 1 is loving the year so far. His biggest joy....he has a locker. With a number and all. He is simple giddy about it. Tonight he told me he sometimes pretends he needs something from his locker just so he can go to his locker.
Quote, "It's my FIRST locker mom!"
He really likes his homeroom teacher, He is having success with his math facts - the very thorns in our sides. Short of getting to play Little League football, his week has been perfect. He has lots of words to use when he gets home. He loves to tell all about his day.
MC 2. He told me on the second day he wasn't going back. When you ask him how was school, you get "eh". His biggest challenge is keeping out of the red. HH questions him daily as to what color he is on. The other night I overheard Mc2 explaining how yellow is really not that bad.
Academically...well, who knows.
Me. Well, I have a lot of little babies I wasn't planning on. About 110 physics kiddos and 38 chemistry ones. We are on 8 period days, so.....I see all there lovely faces for 47 minutes a day. Some longer than that during the blessed 55 minute period that allows for all the lunches. Many of the kids I had last year so that is nice. The newbies are good also. We have a new commander in chief on our campus, so we have all been adjusting to the new rules & regs. My co-workers are awesome. Not a one I don't like. I missed them over the summer.
Overall, I would say it has gone very smoothly.
So how has your first week or weeks been? Public, private or home, how has it gone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
love how you added 'home' in there - feel like it was just for me :) but i know you have others out there too - glad to hear mc1 is having such a great start!!! and that mc2 has learned the theory of relativity :)
and wow you have a lot of kiddos!!!
our first week has been a lot of things - good, eye-opening, learning, fun, less stressed, challenging, and worthy of praise for the Lord
Post a Comment