Thursday, January 3, 2013

A NOD...

You've read the posts. You know where I am right now. Kinda. What you don't know is that I have been in a bit of a drought. I mean you could probably tell by the lack of writing coming from this blog, but I didn't say it.
Now I have.
Put all that together, and picture me listening to Passion 2013 on Tuesday night.
Hearing Louie Giglio talk about how God wants to do immeasurably more. Expectations...
Following along as he reads out of Ezekiel 36 about the valley of dry bones. Drought
Scribbling down #3- that God wants to repair & restore. Desperate for that.
Acknowledging once again that, if I choose, the outcome will be the same.

There is nothing like the confirming nod of Christ Jesus to your heart and soul.
I felt it Tuesday.
Confirmation that He is the God who sees, hears, cares, and knows.
Because He is.
Like Hagar in the wilderness, I can say,

Genesis 16:13 (NKJV)
Then she called the name of the Lord who spoke to her, You-Are-the-God-Who-Sees; for she said, “Have I also here seen Him who sees me?”
 
To believe and act upon that is what
I choose.

No comments: