I have explained offensive and defensive pass interference.
I have explained the difference between offsides & a false start.
We have delved into the difference between offensive linemen, tight ends, and receivers, and explored which position each MC would be best suited for.
I have explained mascots and helmet designs.
How the Florida St. Seminoles are not the same as the Washington Redskins.
I have answered a million times when the Aggies play and have debated why the BCS has to be so complicated.
I have recalled my Senior year of high school when my dad and I went to every high school football game my beloved Bobcats played.
I have remembered the 12th man and how proudly I stood.
I have envisioned my babies suited up.
I have realized I am most likely going to have to buy some form of bling to accessorize my Friday night attire.
And I am grateful.
To have the chance to train them.
To give them the memories of mama watching football with them.
To be able to relate to them where they are.
To pass on my love for the game and my Aggies.
But this is not my greatest training camp.
That one happens every minute of everyday.
May I choose to train them well.
2 Timothy 1:5
New King James Version (NKJV)
when I call to remembrance the genuine faith that is in you, which dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am persuaded is in you also.




No comments:
Post a Comment