Monday, March 30, 2009
HONESTY
I recently did I video for church from my web cam. I'll spare you the address, for it looked more like a bad remake of the Blair Witch Project. At least from the stills I saw because I am way to big a chicken to watch a movie like that. If I am "known" for anything it is my honesty, good & bad. Well, after the video, I reaped some of my seeds I had sown. Let's just say I made a lot of the ladies feel better about themselves because my picture was so horrible. Now keep in mind that it was at 11:00pm and I was whispering in order not to wake the men children because they kept getting in the video. Also, that I wear absolutely NO makeup and get blotchy when I am nervous. Got the mental picture. Yep - scary. But alas I sacrificed for the greater cause. They will get better I promise. Honestly, no one can poke better fun at me than me & you bet I will. Just not 3 inches from my web cam:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
alright, who picked on ya? I thought only family was allowed to pick on you :) I thought the video was great, especially for a first time. and I know that your women will be blessed by all the time and love you put into them
love ya
rebecca
Post a Comment