
That's right people- it is me & Mack Brown (and a very nice offensive line coach whose name has escaped me). Could not have planned this any better. I did not even know he was coming- so it was NOT staged. Just a chance to bring some peace to the world. To show that we can put aside our differences if just for a little bit. One of my absolute favorite pictures. One of my former students plays for the other school & so when Coach Brown made his way our direction, former student said go see my teacher- it will be funny. And funny it was. Coach Brown was the nicest of guys and very gracious. I will say this was an honor & a pic I will treasure.




3 comments:
LOVE IT!! And your student is a testimony to what you have allowed God to do through you at that school!! I am so proud of you and I love you!!
rebecca
This reminds me of the day Jackie Sherrill (sp?) was at our HEB signing his book. My husband and boys went up there.....husband and youngest in their Aggie shirts, the 10 year old wore his Texas jersey. The picture has Jackie Sherrill with his hand over our 10 year old's face grinning from ear to ear.
It's a classic. Gotta love having a house divided with me in there somewhere....sic 'em Bears!
Priceless picture!
Post a Comment