Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MY CROCK POT

I love my crock pot. I really do. It is so versatile. You can do breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert. What other invention cooks so well for me while I am gone! In the winter it holds sweet cider and stew. I have had this our entire married life and it has served me well. As you can tell I use mine a lot. Today we discovered a new use.
A home away from home for earthworm. We are saving him for when HH gets home. Man child 2 claims he "can't find his home anymore." Fear not - that is rust in the bottom. Not the early demise of said worm. Worm will be returned to his home asap.
I am so impressed by the versatility my men show. Oh what a future we have in store for us!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh, you are cracking me up!! please don't cook anything for us in that again, ever, really :)

love you

Anonymous said...

it's just the base Bec- not the actual pot:)