Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I GOT NUTHIN'

Sadly I have nothing today. I spent yesterday trying not to be bossy, apparently even to myself, so I got very little accomplished. Kinda a downer. So today I've decided I can boss myself all I want to so I have cleaned out a closet & got laundry going. Men children are trapped inside due to some weed killer on the grass today (HH is OBSESSED with removing any sign of Bermuda grass). Speaking of HH, he showed his true fashionisto self the other day. We had the honor & the privilege of dining with Mr. Shaun Groves and his parents. We visited for a couple of hours and then it was time to part ways. Of all the questions to ask Shaun, who has seen poverty at its worst, studied biblical history, got some theological ideas that are great, of all the things to ask- this is where HH goes:
"How do you get your hair to do that?"
I love him, but that is seriously what he asked.
Shaun's response: "Well, I am holier than you so my hair wakes up praising the Lord."
Enough said.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

dude that was SO funny!!!! I will remember that moment forever!