Friday, June 26, 2009
LOAD 'EM UP, MOVE 'EM OUT......
One of things I had to adjust to when HH & I married was the fact that few people on his side of the family went by their God-given names. So please don't be surprised when I say that the men children and I will load up today with Nanny & Tutu to head west to RaRa's (or RahRah's) house. Susu & Dude have already headed west and MooMoo can't go. We will visit at Aunt Bumpy's for some family time and then return with HH (he got a head start). Hope you have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Be careful and have fun!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :) We have interesting names for our family members too--my mom is baba hoo hoo for one! But it's fun and original :)
Post a Comment