Monday, August 10, 2009

DIAGNOSIS ...OCD

Well I don' t have the medical test to prove it but I am pretty sure MC 1 is OCD...
Obsessive Cowboy Disorder
Remember here when I told you West Texas changes a man. Truer words have never been spoken. How you go from Tony Hawk to Ty Murray in the span of 48 hours in West Texas I do not know, but apparently you do.
MC 1 & HH went to his first kid rodeo Saturday. MC 2 and I stayed home mainly because the thought of taking MC 2 would throw me into hysterics and is a decision that needs to made early so battle and containment plans can be made. This was a short notice deal so we forfeited the trip.
MC 1 had a blast. He rode barrels, he roped a goat, he penned steers, he busted some mutton! (Don't know what mutton bustin is? Ride a sheep like it was a bucking bull - you just busted some mutton)
Here is a pic of him in his get up:

Told me I needed to have that very same outfit cleaned by December because that is when he would need it again.
A cowboy hat was required and PaPa came through. We have worn it E-V-E-R-Y day and
E-V-E-R-Y- where. Here is us trying to get ready to leave Sunday.


Nice over the ear phones. And our musical selection?

Our grandfathers would be proud.
AND apparently OCD is contagious because MC 2 picked this to wear:

(those are HH new drums.)
At least until MC 1 got it wet, the one thing MC 2 CAN NOT tolerate! So mandatory change in clothing required.
Have not broken the news to MC 1 that he can't wear his boots to school.
Pretty sure flood works will open.
Just as long as he does not get it on MC 2 clothes:)
Hope you guys had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

they are too cute!!!! oh wait, I am sorry, they are boys, so they are too cool!!! forgive me

so, why can't he wear his boots to school?

love the pictures

love you guys

Keri said...

I love it!!! Did he sleep in his hat?