This is how close you can get when there are only 507 of you. It honestly did not even feel like that many. You can read a play by play here at the LPM blog. We were not at the Omni, but had a good time all on our own. Sometimes it is nice to be away from it all, and have the pizza delivered to your door. I also got to meet Gran Jan (aka Georgia Jan) who is a lovely woman of God, physically and spiritually. She was very gracious to me and I was glad I met her. On the way home I got to hold this one as well:

A girl filled weekend for sure. Except for Travis Cot-trell (not Ca- trelll as we like to call him). Came home to the men children who had visited the local Harley Shop with HH. The house was still standing, no thanks to the nay-sayers who doubted (MOM!) I am still mediating over the words Beth spoke. I have lots going on in the head and heart that needs to be sorted out (like you couldn't tell). But it is all good. I will be memorizing my scriptures next time around so I can go back. Except I think I'll make a weekend out of it. Ahh...the whole weekend ....




5 comments:
Beautiful pictures! and post and blog!
It was an awesome short weekend!
i need to get you the pictures of the truck - i will try to do that tomorrow - and yes, we did have a great time!!!
and i can't believe you did not print the lyrics to our new song!!!!
Wasn't it just a beautiful way to bring 2009 SMT to a close and look forward to our 2010 scriptures? AMAZING WEEKEND with hearts linked together because of Jesus.
Cling to your Spiral, Sister.
Lovingly,
Yolanda
Fun recap, Rhonda!!
Post a Comment