HH and MC 2 are connoisseurs of fine hot sauce. Honestly, HH wishes I was from south of the border. Actually he wishes he was from south of the border sometimes. He loves the challenge of the "hot" sauce. Loves it. It thrills him to no end to prove he can eat it when the wait staff tells him it is too hot for a "gringo". (Yes that has happened before). Every time they do it, I want to whisper to them-
"Those are fighting words my friend."
The man will literally sit and sweat during a meal because it is so hot.
MC 2 has not developed his "hot" tolerance, but oh, how he loves him so hot sauce and chips.
So imagine his great delight when we made this yesterday from P-dub.
Like some many other times, if I had been thinking I would have had my camera.
When we finished and taste tested, MC 2 declared it
"THE BEST COOKIN' EVER!"
HH won't be fond of it, not hot enough.
But I must say it was pretty darn tasty. And easy which is always a requirement for me.
Hope you guys have a great Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
great reporting - i may have to try it myself - we loves us some chips and salsa!!!
love ya
Post a Comment