Friday, June 4, 2010

MANY HANDS MAKE FOR AN EVEN BIGGER MESS

I have been trying to finish the bathroom remodel we started over a year ago.
Which basically means fix my botched up paint job so HH can put the mirror back and we can resume some form of civility.
I mean a house with no finished bathroom is like a house with no kitchen floor.....
ahem....
moving on.
I knew painting with MC 2 would be a challenge.
No you may not stand by the open paint can.
No you may not stand on top of the toilet by the open paint can.
Please stop rolling the walls with the empty roller.
No you may not have a paint brush.
No you may not stand on the bathtub.
Where did you go?
What are you doing?
Come here so I can see you!
But I need to finish strong, so today we will hit it again.
Figuratively I hope.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

aw - you should let him paint - then you can cover it all up when you are done!! he would love it!!! and you never know - he might be good at it

then again, he might paint everything in the house, BUT the wall in the bathroom