You would not have wanted to read it. Pretty much anything I would have written last week would have just depressed you. Probably caused you to doubt my salvation. It has been a struggle between the inner spirit man and the flesh man trapped inside this body. If that totally just freaked you out, then it was like this....my facts and faith were colliding head on and my attitude and outlook were collateral damage. Still healing from the wounds.
So we will skip to the Friday review. It was a day that just did not go as planned. It ended up with me at Wal-Mart at 3pm trying to buy groceries. In tow I had two boys who were not content to just push their respective buggy. Oh NO. We wanted to pin brother between the buggies. We wanted to race the buggies. We pretty much wanted to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING mommy did not want us to do. So at 3:30 we promptly left the store. Unfortunately the cupboards were bare, requiring MC 1 and I to return to said Wal-Mart at 8:30 that night. I NEVER, I mean N-E-V-E-R do I go to the store that late. Especially not with a man child. I had many ads and coupons (yes I am that girl), so I knew it was going to take a while. He was a big help until about 10:00. Then he went into overdrive and our bread caught the brunt of it. Seems he did not hear me yell after him, DO NOT PUT THE MILK ON THE BREAD!, as he raced from the produce section all the way to the back to the dairy section. I would show you a picture but it is no longer 3 dimensional, and no set of high fluten glasses will fix that.
Finally, we checked out and headed back to the truck. Sweet relief right?
No. Someone had decided to write foul words on the truck nice and BIG. Fortunately MC 1 still has problems with his vowel sounds so he could not sound out the word. I spent the drive home avoiding the what was that word question and instructing how we don't write on others cars.
Exhausted just from reading it?
But this is a new week and a new day.
In all this, one fact remains....
I still get to choose.
Choose Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
and you are mc-free for a couple of days!!!!!!
deep breaths, deep breaths
ACK! I hope this week is better for you. ::hugs::
Post a Comment