Tuesday, February 22, 2011

M....C....ONE....

One part cheese factor.

Two parts drama.

Cases in point...


DRAMA:

My BIL, we will call him Chuckie, and my baby sister, coached a basketball playoff game nearby, so the MCs and I went.

I have no GPS.

We navigated ol' school.

We got our directions from Map Quest.

We got lost.

While calling my parents to figure out how we needed to be re-routed,

MC 1 is yelling

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!

WE'RE GONNA GET LOST

LIKE THOSE PEOPLE IN THE SNOW

AND WE'RE GONNA DIE".

We had recently watched the 20/20 special on the Kim Family ,who were tragically trapped in the wilderness after a series of mishaps, and where sadly, the father passed away.


CHEESE:


We bought some clearance Valentine candy at Wal-Mart. Admiring the empty heart box he said this:

We should have gone to SuSu's house.

Why? SuSu is gone.

But Jesi is there.

And since she is my aunt

and I

LOVE....

HER....

SO....

MUCH....

I could give her this.


Seriously.

Heads up Dude,

he has not lost his love for your woman.

2 parts drama
1 part cheese
Combined...
all my love.
(and he totally gets it from his daddy)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

yeah right!!! hope things are well

love ya