My splitting head had some crazy dreams last night. I need to preface the next few statements by telling you-
1. I did not take anything before I went to bed
2. We have a small science experiment going on in which the tadpoles in the dog water are growing larger than the ones in my pretty glass bowl
3. I am sick of tadpoles
I dreamed that we had one tadpole down at some random barn, in a water trough, that grew into a HUGE frog. Prehistoric HUGE! It's strength was indicated when it hit the doors of the bus HH was driving. Then my sister in law SuSu came down to said random barn and brought our daughter so I could change her into a dress, because clearly I kept all her clothes at the barn. She needed a dress because we were going to church where we saw Scotty in an all purple suit. I mean ALL PURPLE.
DEEP PURPLE.
HEAD to TOE.
Which I am thinking he might have actually owned in real life. Anyone else remember?
And then I woke up.
Come on summer.
I need sleep.




No comments:
Post a Comment