Monday, June 13, 2011

NO TV CREW....

So....I have watched a few episodes of Extreme Couponing on
the big 'ol, not bought with a coupon, television.
HH watched one.
Bad idea.
'Nother story.
However, I have decided I could possibly do a little better.
Friday I was excited when my bargain shopping produced this:


Oh, yes 'mam, I most certainly gave a little shout for joy and a praise the Jesus.
Sadly, the others in line were not nearly as excited.
I thought they might give a small applause,
but no,
I was left to celebrate all on my own.
It appeared the long lines dampened their enthusiasm
for anything other than getting out of there.
MC 1 hated every minute of it.
He said bargain shopping made him want to claw his eyes out.
Again with the dramatics.
We celebrated by going to Chick-Fil-A and redeeming our coupons for free ice cream.
If this keeps up, I may get my own TV crew yet.....

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

nicely done!! where are you getting your coupons? paper or online?