Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A DAY WITH STREPTOCOCCUS

MC 2 and I spent the day together, thanks to his diagnosis of strep throat. We cleaned house, we did laundry, we totally got our Christmas on listening to Toby Mac's new Christmas CD. MC 2 desired to hear it so badly he braved to cold to get it out of the truck. I would have said my truck but my truck is dead so it is a loaner per the in-laws. So is the one HH is driving because his truck went belly up this weekend as well. Like it got the stomach virus and strep throat all at the same time.
We are waiting on getting a tree until school is out. Honestly, I could wait until Christmas Eve, when they all go one sale and you can get a glorious tree for SUPER CHEAP! I am afraid HH won't be able to hold out though. He may just show up with a tree one of these days. I do have 2 presents wrapped which is huge for me because I am a fan of Christmas Eve shopping. I plan on taking the MCs this year to buy for our immediately family, but they will go one separate days because that was a fiasco LAST YEAR!
Tomorrow it is back to the grindstone. I am sure the darlings missed me....yeah... I am sure they did.
Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: