Because I am making my self post something daily, today you get to find out.....
- I took a one day road trip with my sisters and our dad to see relatives.
- I am going to the "root canal" specialist today, barring any unforeseen flat tires
- my sisters make me laugh a lot
- on said road trips it is always good to establish what is facebookable and what is not. We had a lot of NOT.
- I have not slept an entire night in my own bed in several days. MC 2.
- this summer I am taking a class on Philippians by Matt Chandler. I have never done a study by Chandler before so it will be interesting to see.
and this fulfills my sense of obligation to post daily. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
um, excuse me - where, how and when are you taking said class?? and why was I not invited?!!!!
and yes, we laughed a lot and had such a blast!! love my sisters :)
Post a Comment