The game came and went, with a notch in the W column. HH and I behaved ourselves. I was tempted to go at little cra-cra when it was obvious that MC 1 was embarrassed that we were even breathing. I mean, if he was going to be embarrassed, I should at least make it worth my while, right?
We have had two meals at the table this weekend, AND the table is clear for the start of the week.
Also, I made a pork tenderloin recipe from the three ring binder which passed muster with the Y chromosome bearers in my house.
See...progress in the right direction.
Christmas decorations are down, with vows and notes on how to do it better next year. Like so many of you, the holidays always seem to go by without me taking it in as much as I would like. Can anyone else relate?
The main part of the house is clean, the dishes are washed, and I have an overall plan for the week.
A pretty good way to start.
Hope you have a great week.
We can choose to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
sounds like you're off to a great start! keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment