Tuesday, January 8, 2013

WELL..............

What to say....what to say. I don't really feel like you want to hear about my mini-shutdown last night. We could talk about Bama's shut down of Notre Dame, but I felt bad for the Irish, so let's not kick 'em when they are down. We could talk about the article I read that suggested you NOT use sarcasm when dealing with high school students. Which basically means I, personally, should probably never speak to them again.
Christmas decorations? Are yours still up? Ours are. Partially. The MCs wanted to leave the tree up until our neighbor kids came to visit, so today marks its last day. The rest are scattered on my kitchen floor.
I did cook last night- a chicken and dumplings-ish meal. Made the Dead Sea look like fresh water with all the salt that was in it. The MCs and HH didn't like it anyway so that recipe is a no.
I have not joined the ranks of Downton Abbey viewers. I am not sure I can convince HH it is worth his time. I have decided I want to watch all episodes of Friday Night Lights on NetFlix. Just not when the MCs are around.
MC 1 starts little league basketball this week, which is apparently a direct line to the NBA and therefore requires practice at 8:00 o'clock at night....for ELEMENTARY kids.
Okay, well, that's about all I have for today.
Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

first, Downton Abbey is just great! but you probably knew i would say that :) and has the author of that article EVER taught high school kids? just asking - good luck with the basketball, hope he loves as much as we do

Rhonda said...

But can you really see HH watching it? Me neither. I am sure he will love it:)Mc 1 that is....