So my sister-in-law emails me today.
"PLEASE PLEASE tell me you did not let him actually wear that clothing combination to school. P-L-E-A-S-E!"
Lucky for her - fashionistos NEVER go with their first choice. We changed clothes before school. She is a big fan of Intervention. If I keep posting out fashion choices she may schedule on of her own. Or turn us in to What Not to Wear! Maybe she'll report me to the British ladies who are always talking about how your pants make your "bum" look.
Today was the National Day of Prayer. I was unable to attend any organized events , but heard some on the radio. Ms. Beth was the chairperson and I know she did a humbly, awesome job! Keep praying for our nation & its leaders. Pray for our churches - oh please- that we would have and be godly leaders. That we would not conform to this world- that we would be different, loving, compassionate, holy people. No soapbox tonight. Just pray.
Be blessed and know the Lord God of Heaven knows your name & loves you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I will be lifting you and yours up in prayer - for wisdom, direction and courage.
love you
put that armor on, princess warrior, and STAND
Post a Comment