Boys are gross. Think I need to qualify that statement? OK- man child 1 picked up a set of vampire teeth off the ground that another child had discarded and put it in his mouth like they were his. Oh yes - HE DID. Gets worse. Turns out he witnessed said child actually receiving the teeth from ANOTHER CHILD! Third hand vampire teeth - YUCK!!!!!!!! If I was where I could have sanitized his mouth BELIEVE ME I would have. I thought about germ-ex but decided against it. So I tracked down some sanitizer for hands and mine and prayed. (Please feel free to join me in that prayer:)) PLEASE!)
Boys are sweet. Who ever coined the phrase "Muffins with Mom" should have trademarked it. I got to have Muffins with Mom with man child 2 this morning and Mother's Tea with man child 1 this afternoon. The cards were so sweet. Know how your kids tend to pick up your phrases? It should come as no surprise that my card from man child 1 said "You rock Mom" more than once:) It was a day full of sweet blessings.
On a different note- I would like to ask you to pray for HH & I. We have a pretty big (life changing) decision to make and it is going to have to be made soon. We don't want to make it based on our flesh, but what Lord Jesus would have us to do. I am serious that we covet your prayers & do not ask flippantly. As Bethie says, " you won't be wasting a prayer on us".
Have a great night and a super weekend. In case I don't get back- Happy Mother's Day to you all:)
Love you mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I agree.....boys are gross!! Trading teeth? That's priceless!!
Will be praying for you! I pray that God will speak CLEARLY to you and that you will know the will of God by His peace. Let me know what happens!
Post a Comment