Wednesday, May 6, 2009

JUST GOTTA DANCE! and sing! and accessorize!

Okay as much as I love the toby Mac toothbrush it does present a problem. The men children spend way more time dancing than brushing! We had to establish tonight that we brush first and dance second. Only time, and better genetics than mine, will allow them to mature to the dancing/brushing simultaneously.

As I type, HH is watching American Idol. We have NOT watched it ALL season- why now? I know this is all most anti-American - but it is not one of my favorite shows. If they have Ted Nugent on - HH is in hog heaven. Him or Metallica. Or the people who sing the Revelation song (Gateway or Hillsong). He loves that one. How you can love Metallica in one breath and Revelation song in another I don't know- but that is my man!
We hit an all time high on the fashionisto scale tonight. We actually laid out our clothes to see how they would look together. We (and I mean he because I could care less) pondered our color choices. HH came in and threw in his fashion advice- he was a no go on the outfit. Honestly- in the morning I just want then dressed and in the car. I really don't care in what. Then we accessorized with a hat. Hard to believe- here is the proof (please ignore the messy room - its Wednesday):





Please pray for me. A houseful of men is uncharted water for me. Fashion is the great white shark of that water. That and the incessant need to hit your brother in the "you know where"- seriously - pray. We could all use it!

And thanks for reading - really thanks. It means a lot to me.

5 comments:

Deare Diary said...

You are really funny.
Judy

Rhonda said...

For those who read it early - typo - I orginally typed "danging" instead of "dancing". Seems danging is a word and spelled correctly because spell check never caught it. What is the world coming to?

Rhonda said...

Thanks Judy!

sueonthefarm said...

Your MC's are too much! Now, I know why God gave us girls!

Rebecca said...

you don't know fashionista!! my little princess is something else - but it sounds like mc 1 may give her a run for her money - welcome to the shark pit :)

love ya